Do any of you sometimes find it difficult to not dwell on your challenges or frustrations? Maybe it is just me. Sometimes I really feel like the whole taking your thoughts captive thing is such a battle.
I find it helps for me to focus on things I am thankful for so this post is just that. A little list of things I am thankful for:
- A savior who is faithful and kind esp. to someone like me who can be so unkind at times.
- My husband who still finds this older, stretched out & sagging, PMSing, hyper sensitive bride of his, the love and attraction of his life.
- My wonderful , amazing sons who I have seen grow leaps and bounds in their stature and their faith. I not only love those guys, I genuinely like them.
- Two little sweethearts that have totally stolen our hearts and we will never be the same for having had the opportunity to love these precious angels.
- A fantastic school that supports our desires for our children to know their lord and savior and to love others with the love of Jesus.
- True, genuine, non - judgemental, safe friendships that you can laugh and cry with. You know those who like Jesus see the worst in you but believe the best about you. I treasure those relationships.
Well thanks for letting me share a portion of what I have to be thankful for. It really does help me fight the funk.