Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
I am not a sport lover by any means, unless I can emotionally connect somehow, for instance my son is playing or if I can see a tear jerker story before the game about one of the players. This year My husband was watching the 2010 ESPY awards and this story captured my heart. I searched for these clips for months now and FINALLY found them to share. It is an AMAZING AMAZING story of faith and forgiveness. I so hope to be an example of this kind of character to my own children and pray they grow up to be the same. It is soooo worth watching!!! Be sure to mute the playlist at the bottom first.
Thomas Family Receives Arthur Ashe Award
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
But sometimes the greater revelations of God are discovered when He doesn’t move the mountain. Instead, He takes our hand and helps us climb up and over impossibilities one step at a time."
I still have to have faith. I daily have to admit I am desperate for God to work in our adoption situation. To work in my role as wife, mother to a herd, & friend.
Then I watched her video below: Be sure to mute the music below and enjoy what she has to say.
Out of my control - focusing on these make me act out of control
In My control - My reaction (response) "My response is my responsibility
Under my influence - Prayer - I don't pray to change God but so God will change me.
Thank you for speaking to me today Daddy, I needed it and I am grateful for your constant affection for me.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
Would you like a chance to WIN one of my signature Cre8tive Charm personalized photo necklaces???
Adoption is very close to my heart as you all know. I also know how difficult it is financially and can be even more difficult to find financial support. So I am thrilled to be able to do what I can to help out. Below is a link to my friends blog and a fun giveaway to help support her adoption. I have donated one of my signature Cre8tive Charm necklaces as one of the prizes. Go check it out!!!!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Dear Lord, I know I'm often like a child when I get told "no." Help me to understand in my head and in my heart, that You truly love me, and that You are planning something good. Forgive me when I doubt You and voice those doubts in a complaining way. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
Monday, May 17, 2010
- A savior who is faithful and kind esp. to someone like me who can be so unkind at times.
- My husband who still finds this older, stretched out & sagging, PMSing, hyper sensitive bride of his, the love and attraction of his life.
- My wonderful , amazing sons who I have seen grow leaps and bounds in their stature and their faith. I not only love those guys, I genuinely like them.
- Two little sweethearts that have totally stolen our hearts and we will never be the same for having had the opportunity to love these precious angels.
- A fantastic school that supports our desires for our children to know their lord and savior and to love others with the love of Jesus.
- True, genuine, non - judgemental, safe friendships that you can laugh and cry with. You know those who like Jesus see the worst in you but believe the best about you. I treasure those relationships.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Monday, April 12, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010