Hello Dear Ones:
Tonight I want to blog about dreams. The kind you have when you are awake.
Dream - A cherished aspiration, ambition or ideal
First let me talk about some dreams I continue to hope for:
- For over a year now I have been dreaming about Mercy. I hope one day that dream will be fulfilled.
- I also hope to be a great photographer someday. Professional, I doubt it, but great...maybe.
- I dream that all my boys will grow up to be great men of God and raise close knit families that serve our wonderful Savior.
- I dream to be debt free someday.
- I dream that the weak areas of my flesh will be touched by my Fathers loving hand and be made to be like Him...bring it Lord Jesus!
Weather or not these dreams come to fruition or not I do want to share some dreams that have:
- I have, at times, heard my Fathers voice and felt his comfort and peace. Nothing in all the world compares to feeling God's good pleasure as I live my life.
- I am married to the most amazing man, and mother to the four most awesome boys a mother could have. Ever since I was a girl, as far back as I can remember, this is what I wanted to spend my life doing/being.
- I have been blessed with friends to walk this life with, that certainly make the journey much more thrilling.
Thank you Jesus for dreams!
If you would like to share a favorite photo, or some of your dreams in the making, or fulfilled ones, then add a link to your blog below.