Today was day 2 at the Salon. I had someone there to train me so it went way better than day 1. Who knew though all that was involved with reception. Not just schedules & transactions but even sweeping, bathroom cleaning, and laundry (something of which I am an expert.) Keep praying for me to catch on and do a good job.
The tags were a little different and I will combine the two and list 6 random things about myself. I hope to not disappoint the taggers:
- I love to get my hair done, I feel frumpy if I have plain hair.
- My husband and I share a low brow sense of humor...not raunchy mind you but still not shared by all. I love to laugh.
- I want to be a good photographer, and very much so admire great shots taken by others. My new schedule has left me little time to practice.
- My favorite family tradition is our "laugh box" I write down all the "funny things" my kids say through out the year and on New Years Day we read through all the entries and laugh until we cry sometimes.
- Lately I do not feel any closer to my daughter but I do feel closer to my heavenly Father
- I think about orphans every single day of my life
Well I can not think of who I would tag now besides my buddy Chris