Hello Dear Ones:
Have you ever heard about Guatemalan Worry Dolls? This is a tradition in Guatemala for children. Before you go to bed, you tell your worry dolls your worries and then put them under your pillow. While you sleep the dolls solve your problems. However many dolls you have is the amount of worries you are limited to have.
Of coarse our family believes that we cast our cares on Christ but I think the dolls are cute and they make me think of Guatemala. The picture above is my latest t-shirt design. Be sure and check them out @ My Sweet Spot
I also wanted to introduce My Amazon store. This includes many topics mostly to include Adoption and family related material. From time to time I will give my opinion on something I have read. You can check it out @ Michelle's Amazon Store
I would love to know what you think!
Now to satisfy Crystals tag for 6 random things about myself.
- I stalk Zeppolis Restaurant whenever I get a chance for the sole purpose of hoping to eat the 7 layer chocolate cake that is only available on occasion.
- I used to groom dogs (not well I might add.)
- I have been pregnant 5 times ( We lost our first child to miscarriage.)
- I have a low brow sense of humor.
- I have 2 younger brothers who are sadly not really a part of my life
- Family is my passion!
Crystal not sure if this is what you are expecting. I feel it is a little dull but me none the less.